Friday, May 10, 2013

Significant Event


The most significant event in the past four years of my life has to be the entirety of my senior year. It was the year in which I took steps to secure my future. I got my driver’s license, began talking to an Air Force recruiter, and studied in my classes so that I would graduate. All of these events compiled together make up an extremely significant time period for my life, because it is filled with accomplishment and pride in myself. That seems important to anybody, to feel like they’ve done something that actually matters, and that’s how I feel about my actions during my senior year. It is impossible for me to choose any one event because they have all been a part of a bigger plan!
                My senior year has shown me that I am mature enough to continue on in life, that I’ve grown enough to take on the challenges that will be presented to me. Even if I’m not, I have grown to be steadfast and I will push through any obstacles in my path. This is my resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment