Wednesday, January 23, 2013

An introduction to me

My name is Alex Nettles and I have experienced seventeen years of life.  I have many interests, and many quirks, but that's what makes me who I am, I suppose, other than my experiences. I am currently a Senior in High school and am looking at joining the Air Force once i graduate. It's an opportunity that i embrace with open arms, because it is a chance at furthering my education and maintaining a steady career at the same time. I have a few close friends, some of them out of state, but all of them valued for the relationship between us. I tend not to interact much with many of the kids whom i see daily because their interests and their mannerisms do not mesh well with my own. In short, i find them extremely off-putting! Hence, I remain close to the few that share my mindset, and am all the happier for it. Tumblr is where i spend most of my free time, because the eccentric behavior of the bloggers there are so endearing and funny, it's like paradise. I guess I could have made that a bit more brief, but now you know more about me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Alex! I am just now starting to get in to Tumblr. It's kind of overwhelming. I look forward to reading your writing this semester!

    Miss Spriggs

    ReplyDelete