Monday, March 4, 2013

Reflecting Time

So far this semester, i feel like I've been doing maybe half of what i could be doing. My effort is what's in question here, and i plan on mending that immediately. At first, in my narrative essay, it felt like this class would be a breeze if i kept up the pace, but then as the next vocab assignment came into view, i lost the willpower to get it done. Almost the same story with my scholarship stuff, i wasted a lot of time and turned in sub-par quality work. The answer to boosting my grade is to work, and to remember to work! As for the helpfulness of the class blog, i'd say that it's only usefulness is a quick link to the assignments, which is pretty big. i give the class blog a 6/10 on the usefulness scale.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your input! It is great that you recognize the changes that you need to make. I hope to see some improvement!

    ReplyDelete